Tank of the Month Contest
1. Only Salt Water Marine tanks are eligible for the "Tank of the Month" contest. Fresh Water tanks are not eligible for the "Tank of the Month" contest.
2. Any participant who enters the "Tank of the Month" contest must be the owner of the Display Tank that is entered.
3. All entries must be received by the last day of each qualifying month. There are no exceptions. Non received entries due to computer errors, down servers, communication errors or any other reason are not acceptable unless received before the specified deadline.
4. Each monthly winner will receive a one time use coupon for 25% off any merchandise or livestock at Below Sea Level (Maximum purchase of $500). Coupons are valid one month from the date of issue. Below Sea Level does not fulfill online orders. The coupon holder must go to the business establishment of Below Sea Level to redeem their coupon.
5. Winning participants of the "Tank of the Month" contest may not renter the contest for a period of twelve month since their winning entry. Participants who do not win the "Tank of the Month" contest may renter the contest each participating month until they win.
6. In the event of a
7. The winner of the "Tank of the Month" contest will be chosen by the principal owner of the Below Sea Level establishment in Seattle, WA, USA.
8. All participants who submit their images to Below Sea Level for the "Tank of the Month" contest will release the expressed rights to those images. Below See Level may use those images on their website, marketing materials or for any other use with no legal obligation for any monetary compensation or any other compensation for the use of those images.
9. Below Sea Level retains the right to terminate the "Tank of the Month" contest at anytime without any advance notice for any reason.
10. Misuse of participant entries will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Misuse includes and is not limited to uploading of viruses, uploading of non solicited marketing materials, uploading of any images that is not of a Salt Water Fish Tank.
11. For security reasons Below Sea Level uploads personal data when an entry has been submitted. Uploaded information includes and is not limited to IP addresses, Domains, Agents, etc. Any uploaded personal data is not used for any marketing materials. Your personal data is not used for marketing for Below Sea Level and your information will not be released to any outside business or organization. Uploaded personal data is only recorded for an event of misuse of our system.